RSS Subscription

Subscribe via RSS reader:
Subscribe via Email Address:
 

RECENT POSTS

Verizon Announces BlackBerry Storm Official Release Date Nov. 21st!!!

Posted By faraaz On 4:52 PM Under , ,

*Updated: It was late last night and I had been working on a paper for 11 hours so forgive me for forgetting to tell you the price of the Storm will be $199 with a 2 year contract after a $50 mail in rebate. Sorry I left that little detail detail, so in store you will pay $250 and then get $50 mail in rebate.

I just saw this as I was getting into bed, and I just had to get up and post it for you guys. Verizon finally announced the official release date and price for the BlackBerry Storm for November 21st for $199!!! I was wrong, and I'm glad I was wrong, because this baby would sell no matter the price (within reason of course). This means that come the 21st, the Storm will be available online and in store for purchase. We are also told that stores will have tons of stock, so hopefully they will have a few left for when I go to get mine next Friday. So, all you Verizon customers better go out and get your Storm so you can brag to all your friends. I know I will.

So the price will be $199 with a 2 year contract and it will be released November 21st. Don't forget.

Post a Comment

HOW IS MY BLOG?