RSS Subscription

Subscribe via RSS reader:
Subscribe via Email Address:
 

RECENT POSTS

Will Upcoming OS Update Fix BlackBerry Tour Trackball Issues?is it possible

Posted By faraaz On 5:22 PM Under

trackball_1

The BlackBerry Tour is a great device, in my opinion it is the best BlackBerry to date even better than the Bold. It does however have a few minor flaws that continue to nag me. The highly criticized loose battery cover isn't really a huge deal for me. Mine is just slightly off and that problem will go away when I get my case cover.

What is starting to frustrate me is the trackball and its inability to move horizontally. The problem seems to be getting worse and worse as time goes on. Moving up and down is a breeze but moving left and especially right is an issue.

The faulty trackball has plagued many new Tour owners over the past month and some have gone as far as sending theirs in for a replacement. Apparently Verizon Wireless has seen so many of these that they have stopped accepting trackball related returns. Instead they insist an OS update will fix all trackball problems. I am hoping this is indeed the case and that it's only a software problem not hardware but only time will tell.

Post a Comment

HOW IS MY BLOG?