RSS Subscription

Subscribe via RSS reader:
Subscribe via Email Address:
 

RECENT POSTS

BlackBerry Bold Dressed in White

Posted By faraaz On 5:09 PM Under ,

blackberry-bold-white-back

Let me be clear about something, I stay true to my BlackBerry but I have to admit the white iPhone did look kind of sexy. That was until I got a peek at this Berry beauty. This showed up over at BGR and it's a BlackBerry Bold 9000 with a tricked out white paint job. I'll admit I am a huge fan of the Bold's battery cover but this all white style just looks too good. Apparently this was sent by RIM to York University in Canada for testing. That is where Telus and Wind to some of their work. Although it hasn't been released yet this would be a guaranteed hot seller on the BlackBerry market.

Post a Comment

HOW IS MY BLOG?